Musings of a self-confessed beauty addict from the heart of London!

Saturday 4 February 2012

NOTD - Essie Au Naturel


 Picture heavy post this one, because this is oh-so pretty and au-so naturel ;)


Essie Au Naturel (daylight)


Another perfect nude to add to my collection (which is growing at an alarming rate). This now rivals Ciate's My Fair Lady as my go-to nude. This is two coats with Essie Good to Go top coat.
Essie Au Naturel (artificial light)
 This polish applies beeooootifully. It's smooth and even and despite being quite sheer it's almost opaque in two coats. It's not meant to be a totally opaque polish though, it's a barely-there beige with a fine pearly shimmer which brings it to life and stops your nails looking  a bit flat.

Here you can see that gorgeous delicate shimmer!

 This would be a lovely bridal colour for brides who don't like the whole French manicure thing or more pinky-pink nudes.

As I'm no longer a bride (sob) I will have to content myself with wearing this as a married. Here are a few gratuitous hand shots to show off how elegant this polish makes the hands look...



Nothing else to say but LOVE LOVE LOVE....

What's your favourite nude polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so feel free to leave one! If you like what you've read then please follow, it really makes my day :)