Musings of a self-confessed beauty addict from the heart of London!

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Black Plum Valentine NOTD


This is my Valentine's offering to Mr P...  my declaration of love through nail art.

 I used one coat of OPI Dim Sum Plum and Sinful Colors Black on the tips and to make the heart (for which I used a toothpick to dot the black onto the nail).

Valentine's Nail Art
I admit it's a bit uneven and messy and it was a total bugger to do the French tip with the black, much harder than it seems, believe me! But all in all it's kind of what I visualised when I was trying to think up a Valentine's nail idea and I like that it's come to fruition quite successfully. I think the black gives it a 'edge' which stops it from being too cutesy.


Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so feel free to leave one! If you like what you've read then please follow, it really makes my day :)