Musings of a self-confessed beauty addict from the heart of London!

Thursday 22 September 2011

NOTD - Maybelline Rosy Sand

Consider this the sugar rush of posts. Nothing to 'eat' for ages and your hungry and need something quick, so you can satisfy yourselves on yet another sugary NOTD until I get dinner ready (aka, longer more interesting posts!)

So this is Maybelline Forever Strong in Rosy Sand. It's part of their nude colour selection, obviously meant as a nude for darker skin tones but I'm drawn to taupey brown shades at the mo so I grabbed this.

I was actually after more of a cafe au lait shade, but this is a tad darker and has a slight pinky undertone.

Maybelline Forever Strong in Rosy Sand



This is two coats with Essie Good To Go top coat.

It's been on my nails now for 5 days and the chipping is minimal. I love it. I love the colour, the shine and the versatility. It goes with everything, like Barry M Mushroom which I forgot to photograph. Actually this is the colour you'd get if Mushroom had a baby with a french manicure....

I'm seriously into coffee/taupe-y nudes at the moment!

Hope the sugar fix sorted you out. Dinner will be ready soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so feel free to leave one! If you like what you've read then please follow, it really makes my day :)