Musings of a self-confessed beauty addict from the heart of London!

Wednesday 7 September 2011

NOTD - Barry M Raspberry (273)

This is my first ever Barry M polish. I picked up this colour along with Mushroom on a visit to London back at the beginning of August but I hadn't tried either of them yet.

This is love at first stroke. Gloriously pigmented, smooth, liquid enough to spread on the nail but without being either watery or gloopy, fast drying, high shine finish and actually opaque enough for one coat only, but I gave it two for longevity. And only £2.99! Makes you wonder ....

Barry M Raspberry


Raspberry is a beautiful deep red with a pinky undertone. It's a cream finish, so no shimmer. I adore it. It's the perfect summer/autumn crossover red.

Barry M Raspberry

Look how shiny!


Do you likey? What are your favourite colours at the moment?

By the way, I have another absolute beauty coming up soon.....

2 comments:

  1. Oh it looks so delicious I want to eat it :(

    I am rubbish at painting my nails. I do love watching LOVE4NAILS on youtube though, just because it's fascinating! It truly is an art - and a virtue! To have painted nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Practice makes perfect! I love the You've Got Nail blog.... that girl does fantastic manicures, never seen anything like it! Long live lacquer :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so feel free to leave one! If you like what you've read then please follow, it really makes my day :)