Musings of a self-confessed beauty addict from the heart of London!

Monday 14 November 2011

NOTD - OPI Dim Sum Plum

I love dim sum. I particularly love going for dim sum with my little brother (Brother P the younger) in Chinatown.

And I would be very very happy indeed to wear this lacquer next time I pick up a steamed prawn & pork dumpling.

I believe it was part of the Hong Kong collection but I found it lurking on its ownsome on the lookfantastic.com website. I was busy putting much needed shampoos and whatnot into my basket and this baby flashed up next to the checkout at only £4 something, which is less than half the price. In it went.

OPI Dim Sum Plum
I know I say I love a lot of polishes, but I really really do love this one. Love at first stroke. I gave a girly little gasp when the first line of vibrant fuschia glazed my little finger and I couldn't stop smiling.

So here are lots of pictures. I need to share this goodness!



OPI Dim Sum Plum

It's quite a thick formulation but not difficult to work with. It was completely opaque in one coat and I could have happily left it at that, but I want this manicure to last me so I gave it two coats. Funnily enough two coats give a deeper but slightly paler colour.

I feel like my nails are be-jewelled with colour. The perfect deep pink for autumn.


Would you be partial to some Dim Sum Plum?

1 comment:

I love reading all your comments so feel free to leave one! If you like what you've read then please follow, it really makes my day :)