Musings of a self-confessed beauty addict from the heart of London!

Thursday 20 October 2011

Liz Earle Brightening Treatment Mask


Words cannot express how much I love this. This is probably my 6th or 7th bottle and the ONLY face mask I've repurchased.
On days where you get out of bed and look like you really shouldn't have bothered, this is your saviour. Today was one of those days and I really, really need to be bright eyed and bushy tailed. Mentally I'm still feeling a bit 'meh' but thankfully my face is lying to the world.

The brightening treatment is essentially a light pale greyish cream which smells like a way more intense version of Cleanse and Polish. Loads of eucalyptus and loads more camphor. It really buzzes up your nostrils but in a good way. At least I think so because I love those kind of nose-clearing smells.


Liz Earle Brightening Treatment

One pump smoothed over the face should be enough. Avoid the eye area obvously (and lip area if you are particularly sensitive). I leave it on for about 3 minutes, but 30 seconds is enough. Really. In 30 seconds you can fake a good night's sleep. Get a wet flannel or muslin cloth and wipe it off. Splash with cold water, et voila..... 8 hours sleep and not a care in the world, all written into your clear bright skin.

This is an incredibly brief review for an incredibly brief treatment, but hey, it works.

Nuff said.

Liz Earle Brightening Treatment (50ml) £13.50 (with cloth), £12.75 without.
Available from Liz Earle online and John Lewis in the UK.

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! I've always wanted to try this and I need a new face mask! Thanks for sharing :) Please check your email regarding my OPI giveaway!

    www.jessicabeautician.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, but this seems way too good to be true!

    NEED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jessica, thank you so much! Major love heading your way... I've never won anything before! And yes, definitely check out the face mask. Liz Earle do small travel/sample sizes so maybe give it a go in that size first to see if you like it.

    @Tora, I know, it does. It's a quick fix thing, it doesn't last for days, but it really helps when your skin is just looking flat.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so feel free to leave one! If you like what you've read then please follow, it really makes my day :)