Musings of a self-confessed beauty addict from the heart of London!

Monday 22 April 2013

Estee Lauder 'Smashed'

Estee Lauder Smashed

I like to mix it up a bit don't you know.

Just when everyone else is sporting pastels and brights I thought I'd dig up a post I'd prepared back in November last year and put the vamp into springtime.

This is Estee Lauder 'Smashed', an incredible multidimensional juicy dark violet which begs to be set into something platinum and paraded around the lobby of the Ritz.


The formula is gorgeous, like most Estee Lauder polishes, and goes on like a dream. The bottle is a thing of beauty and one day I will have a special display unit for EL polishes alone, such is their splendor.

I'm sure you could wear this now if you wanted. It's dark, but it still manages to retain the gorgeous deep bright hue of midnight violets. Pair with something yellow I think....
Estee Lauder Smashed
I promise that the spring shades will be on their way, I have a particularly luscious Dior to share with you and some mouth-watering drugstore goodies too.



1 comment:

  1. Wow! It's really beautiful! I got an Estée Lauder nail polish for Christmas. I think it's called Blue Blood? I'm wearing it now - way too dark for the spring, and it has none of the shimmer it seems to have in the bottle :c Sadface. It looks kind of black and flat. But the formula is fantastic.

    Can't wait for more posts!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so feel free to leave one! If you like what you've read then please follow, it really makes my day :)