Musings of a self-confessed beauty addict from the heart of London!

Sunday 15 April 2012

A little update

Dearest beauty buffs, I thought I would update you on my situation just to explain the long boring silence on this blog recently...

The news is this:  Mr P and I are leaving Brussels and migrating like two juicy pigeons to London!

The mascaras and lipglosses wouldn't quite fit in the boot

It's a very exciting time but also jam-packed full of stress, removals boxes and endless fights about who's things are more important and require more bubble wrap. I'm happy to report that the bulk of my nail and make-up collection has been hand-delivered to London already, perhaps at the expense of Mr P's shoes, but hey, sacrifices have to be made.

So now you understand the recent lack of posts. I hope to be able to post a few titbits in the next two weeks or so before the move itself so bear with me :)

I started this blog from the perspective of living in Brussels but always with regular influences from the UK beauty market. Beauty shopping in Brussels could never match the sheer variety and competitive pricing of the UK, but there will definitely be things I will miss about this little city.... in fact that will probably be one of my next posts.

I hope I will be able to keep my 'voice' in the blogging stratosphere amongst the squillions of other UK beauty bloggers. I may still be a small fish, but I like to think I'm a strong swimmer ;)

Looking forward to seeing you all on the other side of the channel!




2 comments:

  1. Aw, congrats!! I must say, I'm a little jealous! I'm always coveting some Sleek palette or Soap and Glory product! I'll also miss the perspective of a beauty blogger here in Belgium (there really aren't too many!). Then again, I'm planning on moving back to the US at the end of the year and absolutely can't wait, so I suppose I can't complain!

    I'll be looking forward to your posts from across the channel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hon! I"ll try and keep my 'continental' perspective whilst blogging from London, and I'll be back to Brussels often so I'll still consider myself a Anglo-Belgo beauty blog!

      Good luck with planning the US move!

      Delete

I love reading all your comments so feel free to leave one! If you like what you've read then please follow, it really makes my day :)