Musings of a self-confessed beauty addict from the heart of London!

Friday 3 June 2011

SPECIAL OFFER on RODIAL SKINNY BEACH STICKS

Thought I would post this in case any of you fancy doing Project Slim with me this summer. For less than 24 hours, well up until midday tomorrow, Rodial are offering their Skinny Beach sticks for £9.95!!! The usual price is £48, so if you've always wanted to try them and have been put off by the (frankly exorbitant) price, then now's your chance.


I have not yet tried mine, purchased at the beginning of the year when they did a similar offer, although I paid £14.95, so this is even better! I can't say if they work or not, I'm waiting until two weeks before I leave for the USA to give them a shot.

All you have to do is go to rodial.co.uk, put the Skinny Beach Sticks into your basket and enter the code SKINNYBEACH at the checkout and the price will change to £9.95. That's it.

Please note I am not advocating slimming supplements as an alternative to a healthy diet and exercise regime, but you know that anyway, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so feel free to leave one! If you like what you've read then please follow, it really makes my day :)