Musings of a self-confessed beauty addict from the heart of London!

Monday 20 June 2011

NOTD - Leighton Denny 'Do me a flavour'

That stands for NAIL OF THE DAY. Some will know that, some will not, but I just wanted to put it out there because a while back I saw NOTD everywhere and didn't know what the hell it meant.

Being currently nail polish obsessed I decided that the only way that I could deal with it blog-wise was to just to add short posts whenever I am overcome by nail polish prettiness.

So today's nail is Leighton Denny 'Do me a flavour'. A gorgeous, juicy bright orange lacquer which came free with this month's Harper's Bazaar. There are two other lovely colours if the orange doesn't take your fancy: Supermodel - a more neutral, mauve-y taupe and Viva la Diva - a vibrant red.

I absolutely LOVE this orange. I have it on my toes too and it looks fantastic. I can't wait to have a bit of a tan as it will most certainly look even more glorious against bronzed skin. The formula is quite thick, but it applies well. Two coats give the optimum shine and colour, but you could even get away with one in a hurry.

Leighton Denny - Do me a flavour

Leighton Denny polishes usually retail at £11 each so this Harper's Bazaar deal is a must if you've been wanting to try them out.

Well, what do you think? Will you be wearing juicy orange nails this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so feel free to leave one! If you like what you've read then please follow, it really makes my day :)