Musings of a self-confessed beauty addict from the heart of London!

Friday 10 May 2013

Barry M 'Grapefruit' Gelly Hi Shine

Barry M Grapefruit gelly hi shine - artificial light
 See this? See this juice? I don't think your ready for this jelly.....

I'm loving Barry M at the moment, their lacquers totally rock both in colour and in formula. The new Gelly formulas are even more exciting as the shine is just amazing. I applied a top coat out of habit but you don't need to, making it perfect if you're in a rush.


 The colour changes depending on the light, but the one you see here above is probably the closest in terms of the colour you'll see in real life. Cameras have a funny habit of altering colour so although I've done my best with these photos they don't capture just how bright and juicy this polish really is. It's almost neon and I love me a bit of neon.
Barry M Grapefruit gelly hi shine - daylight


Wear time was great, I had this on my nails for about 5 days and even by then it had only chipped on my one dodgy flaky nail on my right hand.

Love this, and looking forward to trying more of the Gellies!

£3.99 from Boots and Superdrug


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so feel free to leave one! If you like what you've read then please follow, it really makes my day :)